Here's what clients are saying about Apex Window Fashions..
Jeff L. of Bellevue, Washington
Date: June 2016
Project: Provide and install HunterDouglas® PowerView® (Motorized) Duette® Architella® Shade
I can sum up my experience in one word: "Wow!" Seth is simply amazing: he knows what he is talking about and he is easy to talk with, he is extremely nice and thoughtful, he carries great products, he does great work, and is very reasonably priced. If there is anything else I've missed which should go into a review, he excelled at that also. I can't recommend him highly enough! For my first project, I hired him solely to replace the blinds for the lone window in my office. But we are looking at hiring him again this summer for a major project that will involve motorized blinds for many other windows. If need blinds or other window treatments, you don't need to contact anyone else. Just call Seth. You'll be glad you did. :)
Martin L. of Bellevue, Washington
Date: June 2016
Project: Replace and "Match" Existing HunterDouglas® pleated shade that was missing in his LivingtRoom
Seth, the owner and our service person, was knowledegable and a great, responsible communicator. He did not rush through the job. He went beyond my expectations in extending himself beyond the original project. I would have given him ten stars out of ten if this rating were possible.
Shih-an C. of Federal Way, Washington
Date: May 2016
Project: Recommend, Provide,.and install Norman® Brand Double Honeycomb Shades for Entire Home
Seth and his partner are great to work with. Very knowledgeable and professional. Wonderful locally owned business. Highly recommended!
Christine T. of Lakewood, Washington (Near Tacoma)
Date: March 2016
Project: Recommend, Replace, Provide, and Install HunterDouglas® Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shades for Dining Room and Family Room.
I recently had the wonderful experience of working with Apex window fashions. After obtaining four bids for new window treatments, I decided to go with Apex because of the following reasons.
1. In my initial look at the different samples the owner Seth was very generous with his time. He took the time to answer all my questions show me a wide variety of treatments available. Showed me various samples of colors and even held them up in my rooms so that I could see how they would look. After deciding on Hunter Douglas and the colors, Seth said, "Think about it for a while and I will have the company send you samples to play with and hold up in your home so that you can be sure of your decision." This happened and I played with the samples. I called Seth back for the final measurements and was told they would arrive in 2 to 3 weeks. Imagine my joy when they came in within a week.
2. Apex is a company that not only sells window treatments but the owner installs the window treatments!
3. Apex met the lowest bid that I had received for window treatments.
4. During the installation Seth was extremely meticulous in making sure that everything worked properly with my new bottom-up top-down blinds. The colors matched perfectly what I had expected. All and all the work was extremely satisfactory.
5. Seth is an expert in window treatments. In measuring my home for the window treatments he discovered that one of our windows would not remain in an upright position when opened. He shared with us the Milgard Window policy of a lifetime guarantee, and gave us a telephone number to call to receive help. This we did and the window now works perfectly.
6. The last reason I selected Seth was because of his witty personality and his backing of his products. He answers the phone when one calls, and is available to make minor repairs or give detailed instructions over the phone. I look forward to working with him in the future when I replace more window treatments.